Friday, January 26, 2007

lock-in (or lock out?)

The loud music is blaring. Kids are screaming. I'm hiding in my office. I can only hope that Caleb's basically alive and healthy out there in the parking lot, not doubt wearing his flip-flops and shorts in this frigid weather. Thank God all this is happening at a church; else I'd be worried. Trust and community and friends and having my own hole in the wall are all wonderful things. Truly gifts from God.

I was sick today, but pretended I wasn't so I could get a lot of housecleaning done on my day off. Murray told me to go to this site. I thought that meant I was going to read HIS blog. Somehow it directed me through setting up my own. I'll have to ask him if that was his original attempt. Maybe the staff is getting tired me sharing all my wisdom on the staff email and this is a way of shifting me on down the information highway. I gotta go home now and get some sleep. Maybe I'll blog again someday...or maybe I'll forget my password and this will be it!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Darla, you're so funny! You really DID forget your password, and that really was it! So you made a new blog! You're my kind of woman! I wouldn't exist in cyber world if there was no password retrieval email system! I just know my email address is tacked up on many a computer screen with the warning against granting me membership to sites like MySpace, Classmates.com, etc., etc., etc., because of all of the technical support it takes to keep me connected! Keep on bloggin', sister! :)